Friday, October 17, 2008

Lelong


I have abandoned my blog for quite long time..It is because i am consuming a stupid internet online service in my hostel..the uni blocked a lot of things during the hours we online..i cant upload the photo..only can post the text..In my opinion, the blog will not be interesting without pictures..and of course the speed as slow as turtle..

Well, now i would like to do a "lelong" here..could you see the photo below>>>there is a machine that i called it " hair rebonding machine"..i exactly dont know what its name is..hehe..it is a machine which can make your hair straight..i expected all girl will know it..i bought it few weeks ago..but i am going to curl my hair during the Deepavali..so it is useless for me..i want to sell it to someone..i promise that i might not use it before..so it is new stock..of course i will sell it in the cheaper prices..


There are some photo here...It is in normal size..you can control the temperature yourself..This is the brand...
I bought it from this shop...
Anyone want to buy,do call me...0173156879....
Wish all of you have a nice weekend..Bye~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
good promotioner and seller...

i have a thought to buy it b4..
but now i change my mind...
because i think it will make the hair dry...

haha
anyway...good seller...

book u to play volleyball after nov8...haha

lichi said...

Really?
play volleyball in chong hwa ?
I am always available in the weekend..