Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playing session

Final exam is around the corner
from 7/5 until 26/5

I am busy
but not in studying
I am busy in playing
OMG!!
I havent started my PEP which due date is at 20/4

Now
let me conclude my "Playing Session"

Monday
Went to Tesco with Donny, Bolwin and Kar Sheng after dinner

Tuesday
Went to Music Talent with Shuxin then off to mamak yam cha with Shuxin, Qiu Qi, KC, Wein Mein, Kah Leong, Shirley and Kar Sheng

Wednesday
Went to Connought with Bolwin, Kar Sheng, Shirley, Michelle, Pooi Shuen, Sook Hwa, KC, Wein Mein, Eilian
After that, went to Hulu Langat

Thursday
Went to swimming then play basketball
Went to Midvalley to watch 新宿事件 with Bolwin, Kar Sheng, Qiu Qi, Markus, Kon, Edwin

Today
...................study in Kar Sheng's house..............later?.......basketball?.....swimming?.....

Lastly,

~Happy Birthday To Yihuan~

谢谢当初愿意和我拼学会
我怀念
祝福你


1 comment:

yihuan said...

thank for ur wishes
thank for giving me chance
haha
but everthing has passed
now left the nice memory in my heart!
=)