Tuesday, March 17, 2009

英语教数理

英语教数理
小学废除
中学保留

Today I saw this from the newspaper when I was in library
very happy~
why?
some one would say why happy?
if teach english in math and science from primary school, they would be easier to carry on in the secondary school!!
ya~
It make sense but I was a primary teacher last year
I was teaching Standard 4's science
The little pity standard 4 students have to learn both language in math and science
English in math and science
Chinese in math and science
It means that they have to take 4 subjects for math and science
It is really a heavy stuff for them
In addition,
science in english really not easy
a lot of science term have to memorize!!
All this science terms are not simple even for secondary student also hard to carry on..
They are only standard 4 student
so they choose to give up..
in the end, they learn nothing in math and science..

In my opinion,
This decision is right!!

No comments: