Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tag**From Lisher

[[ * PART 1 * ]]
1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Of course
2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Talkative
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Someone who really loves me
4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Of course got lar
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Sometime lor..the feeling will decrease by the time
6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
I just want you for this moment
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
FINE
8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Will read topics about LOVE from magazine,newspaper....
9 ) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Childish
10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
omg but still can accept
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1 ) Best place to cry?
My little bed
2) Who do you love the most?
My boy and my family
3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
I was kidnapped by someone when i was fetching my cousin(weird)
4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Seldom..
5 ) What is the most important thing to do before u going out?
Stand in front of the mirror to check my whole body
6)Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
My sister kicked the door when she has come back from school
7)If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
Hope i can graduate and find a good job,can sponsor my mum travel
8)If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan
9)Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
NO
10)Are you old fashioned?
Not so...
11)What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you wanan fuck them?
of cuz larr fuck them
12)What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Keep fit
13)5 Facts About Me:
like to shopping,like to talk,like to sleep,like chat sex with Lisher,always think negative things
14)5 things that scares me:
bad things happen on my family and my boy,no one want to talk with me,having bad health,cant aim my dreams in future,failed my exam
15)3 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Beijing welcome you,without you,canon in d
16)5 Things I treasure in My Life:
friends,family,boy,future dreams,baby
17) "First Time" in My Life:
too many 1st time==
18)5 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
Yer
Haha
Why like that??
ya mer??
omg

No comments: